How to Apply
We use two separate systems to accept and process online job applications.
- The Taleo system contains the listing of jobs available in Michigan with Detroit Edison, MichCon or the DTE Energy Corporation
- This new system is effective May 4, 2011 and has replaced eRecruit. Candidates who have applied previously in eRecruit will need to create a new accounts/profiles to apply to new positions.
- If you have applied recently in eRecruit, your submittal has been received. If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a DTE Energy recruiter.
- This new system allows you to set up a job agent, which will notify you electronically when a new position is posted based upon your defined criteria.
- The eTalent system contains the listing of jobs available, both in Michigan and across the U.S., with our DTE Energy Resources subsidiary companies
Please note that one online registration will address any of DTE Energy’s utility or corporate job opportunities.
A separate, second registration is required if you are also interested in opportunities with the DTE Energy Resources non-utility companies.
For instructions and demonstrations on how to use these two online application systems, use the links found below.
For the Disabled Job Seeker
We offer reasonable accommodations for qualified disabled individuals who are applicants for employment.
To request assistance or accommodations, please e-mail Human Resources.
If you are having technical problems using the Online Application programs, please e-mail...
Technical Support for Taleo
Technical Support for eTalent
Applying with DTE Energy Resources Companies